Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 10: April 29, 2010

So, I spent most of the day at the front desk working and checking residents out, meanwhile trying to study for my Spanish final tomorrow...Ah! But, tonight I was on duty which again meant I was at the front desk, and what do we do when we're on duty, but ChatRoulette of course!

For those of you who don't know, ChatRoulette is a great way to meet complete and total strangers and try to carry on a conversation with them. A great majority of the people you come into contact with though, will try to show inappropriate or uncomfortable things. However, sometimes it's a lot of fun to just talk to a complete stranger. Of course I'm not an idiot and I don't tell them any true information about myself, but I think it's funny.

And then there is Ben Folds... the musical genius of Ben Folds, who decided to utilize this wonder of ChatRoulette at a concert in Charlotte. Every time I watch this video I can't help but laugh, so here is my little "picture" in the form of a video. I'll warn you though--there are some bad words (Mama, don't watch this).

No comments:

Post a Comment