Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 4: April 23, 2010


Happy Friday! Today's picture is quite exciting: it's from my African Safari! Haha no, I didn't really go on an African Safari, but the picture tells a different story! Thank goodness the picture is such poor quality on here...you can clearly see the green around our heads on the original from the lovely green screen. Also, I had the great privilege of holding a Brazilian Macaw today. Springfest is a big event every year on the last day of classes, and this year's theme "A Party at the Ends of the World," was quite a hit. I really love traveling and can't wait to see more of the world. So, enjoy being jealous of Tommy and myself as we continue to bask in our safari glory! Okay, I figure I might as well add one more photo...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment