Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 11: April 30, 2010


HAPPY LAST DAY OF FINALS! Oh my gosh I cannot believe that I am a SENIOR, I feel like these past three years have flown by. It is absolutely crazy to think about. But, in lieu of my craziness, today there was a little adventure at Rita's, which is my wonder of the day. Around 4 p.m. I checked my school email to find out that Residence Life has made a deal with Rita's, so that all RA's, FDA'S, and HD's are getting free gelato/Italian ice this weekend as a "thank you" for all of our hard work this weekend during closing.

So, needless to say, within about 2 hours, we were there. It was so nice to just go for a walk with two of my closest friends: my adorable little Sarah (left), and Cadie (right), my newest best friend. The two of these girls have gotten me through some really rough times this year, and without them, my life would be much worse. I'm very thankful for such great friends that are always there for me. So, here's to the end of a great school year, to best friends, and to free Rita's.

No comments:

Post a Comment