
So for the next few days I'm going to be a little lazy and most likely not take new pictures, but rather contemplate on old ones (it's exam week-give me a break! Haha). Today's little wonder began last night, when Tori came up to my neck of the woods for a little surprise visit! For those of you who don't know Tori, you haven't lived. She's my little sister and I am absolutely obsessed with everything about her. She's funny, outgoing, and has the greatest personality. She tells people that I'm her role model, but in all reality, she's mine. She, at 17 years old, knows so much about the world and how to work hard for what you want in life. I look up to her so much.
So, our little visit consisted of part of a Theatre CNU performance, cookie-baking at Michael's, late night chats in my room, and ragging on Daddy when he got here Sunday morning. I love Tori so much, and even though I make fun of her and her hop-along self, she's probably my favorite person in the entire world. She brings out the best in me. My future maid of honor, this girl is the real deal. She's the one person I tell everything to, and she knows exactly when I'm wrong and has no problem telling me that, and for that I am grateful. I love her. SO much.
You are both quite beautiful and very smart. It has been a pleasure of my life to know you BOTH. Keep up the BLOG and keep working hard in school. God will provide, as He always has, all that you need.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you!