Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 7: April 26, 2010

So I'm late, again...haha! But, I really don't know that I have much of a wonder for today, I've spent the whole day studying for a Spanish exam and writing a paper on the Colombian drug market. So, here's a little throwback story, since my internet keeps timing out each time I try to upload a picture.

When we were younger, Mario Kart was the best thing about life. It's all we would do, Tori, Kelsey, and I would be joined by all of our neighbors and it was always intense. That's probably why I'm so competitive now, now that I think about it! We were always big and bad playing our Mario Kart until Mr. Hannah came over one day and challenged us to a race. Kelsey and I eagerly took him on, seeing him as an "adult" who could never win at video games. We were very, very wrong. We were slaughtered at Mario Kart, he knew all the tricks to each track. He then explained that Mario Kart was how he made money in college, for macaroni and cheese.

I have yet to really play Mario Kart since then. It was such a humiliating defeat. But, I love Mr. and Mrs. Hannah and can't wait to see them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment