Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 5: April 24, 2010

Wow, so I'm about 30 minutes past midnight, but I have a good excuse! Tori came for a surprise visit! You'll hear all about her on Day 6, as I am pretty much obsessed with her. But today, today my little wonder is early morning adventures. This morning at about 6:15 a.m., Michael and I went to Lion's Gate (another little wonder) to watch the sunrise. Most of the time we spend together is with all of our friends, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE THEM, but it was nice to have a little adventure all of our own.

Michael may very easily be one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I don't tell him that enough. I've been struggling with depression for a very long time, and I needed to find someone that could make me smile, and boy does he make me smile. I am so blessed to have someone in my life that cares about me so much, someone that doesn't care how crazy, obnoxious, or stubborn I am, someone that I can be myself around and he still thinks I'm wonderful. He cares so much about me, and I couldn't be more grateful. He knows exactly how to solve any of my problems: for example, when I'm having a relapse and am just laying in bed crying and I don't know why, he's the one that takes me outside to get some fresh air and just holds me. I love that I'm lucky enough to be dating my best friend.

This morning, although it was so early, was a great little romantic adventure.
We sat on the steps of Lion's Gate and watched the sun "rise." There were so many clouds that it was hard to see the sun rise, but it was so peaceful to just be there with my Michael. I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment