Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 77: July 5, 2010

Happy day off! Last night we got home way too late, so my post about the weekend actually arrived a little earlier this afternoon! Whoops! But, today's Little Wonder is actually a date I went on with two of the most important people in the entire world. Tortsie and Pookie are my lovely little sisters, and I look up to them a lot, believe it or not. They are my everything, so when the opportunity arose to spend the entire day with them, I was all over it.

We started off with some bickering, but by the time we were in the car, life was good. We went to Lynnhaven to watch Eclipse, and I was pleasantly surprised! I was expecting to be thoroughly disappointed because I loved the book so much, but the movie was actually pretty good! Then we had lunch and went off to the Skinny Dip! No, we didn't go skinny dipping, but that's the name of our favorite ice cream shop!

All in all I'd say it was a great day with my seestahs.

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment