Fun Fact: One month from today I'll be 21!
Another Fun Fact: Our plane finally landed at 12:30 last night. And then it was 1 by the time I got home.
So, it was really nice to sleep in today, and wake up much later than I have in quite some time. I woke up and made an omelet. I haven't had one of those in a very long time...
But, today was filled with a whole lot of nothing. Absolutely nothing. Today's Little Wonder, however, is my piano. It is one of those things that few people know about me: I've been playing the piano for many years now, ever since I was a little girl who's feet couldn't even reach the pedals. I love just sitting down and playing for hours, and today was no different. Much of my afternoon was spent tickling the ivories as my puppies were sitting ever-so-patiently at my feet.
Everything from Disney to Beethoven was covered today: a usual, when I'm sitting at the piano. It's so relaxing, and I'm grateful for this gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment