Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 93: July 21, 2010

Today's Little Wonder is another get-together with a long-time friend. Corey has been one of my closest friends for 5 years now, and I could not be more blessed to have him in my life. He's always been the one that comes to the rescue, right when I need him.

So, today was just like every other adventure with Corey: an adventure. I was under the impression that we were just going to hang out and catch up: I haven't seen him all summer, and we live in the same neighborhood! But, whenever I was home he was gone, and whenever he was home, I was gone. However, he picked me up, and we were off! We went to The Skinny Dip (he knows how much I love that place!) and then went to the movies: INCEPTION WAS AMAZING. But, more than anything, it was just great to be back together with my Corey. He's one of the very few people I can truly count on for anything, and I adore him so much.

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment