The Skinny Dip.
To some people this may seem like an act done by teenage girls of a rebellious nature, but to me, those three little words mean only one thing: ice cream.
About 3 months ago Tori started raving about the new ice cream shop in Va Beach. About 2 months ago I had the pleasure of experiencing it for the first time myself. It was absolutely amazing: frozen yogurt that you get to make yourself with whatever toppings you like! Now, for those of you who know me, you know that I'm kind of sick and tired of ice cream, ever since my trip to West VA with Grandma where we stopped at 6 Dairy Queen's on our way home, but let me tell you what-I could eat at The Skinny Dip everyday for the rest of my life.
So, today, after Daddy and I got home from the doctor, Becca and Janice hopped in the car, and we were off. It took us no more than 5 minutes to get our bowls just the way we wanted them, and ooo was it good! Today's Little Wonder: The Skinny Dip, and all of the goodness that happens in that cute little shop.
Thanks Becca, I love you.
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment