Oh. My. Gosh.
This time tomorrow I will be at one of the ritziest hotels on the East Coast: The Doral! My flight leaves at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning and I'll be off! I cannot believe that 7 months of being excited for this trip has finally come to an end: IT'S FINALLY HERE!
So, today's Little Wonder is the fact that I hate packing. I love traveling. I just hate packing. But-luckily this is one of those trips where I was informed as to what to wear, with each event! They even sent pictures of mock outfits for certain evenings. I have my red skirt to celebrate the Foundation, my white dress for the Initiation, my fun floral dress for the Welcome, and my classy navy blue dress for the Celebrate dinner! Also, there is lots of business attire, a swimsuit or two, and a few cute dresses just for the heck of it.
Also, lots of shoes. Of course. I'm a sorority girl...we have to have lots of shoes! And makeup, and jewelry. But, I managed to fit everything in my carryon and my purse. So, here's to my first pleasant packing adventure, and the fact that my luggage won't get lost on this adventure to Florida due to silly airlines.
But, I apologize, because from now until Sunday you probably will not be hearing from me...but have no fear my readers, on Sunday afternoon I will be stuck in the Miami airport for a rather long time, and will update all of you on all of my adventures. Or you can follow my updates on Twitter! Either way, don't go too crazy without me over the next few days!
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment