Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 44: June 2, 2010

Say hello to my guilty pleasure: NCIS. This is one show that I will never tire of. I love the intensity and the way that 5 hours of my afternoon today completely passed by without me noticing. NCIS is amazing. I love the characters and the way they interact like a dysfunctional family.

First, there is Leroy Jethro Gibbs: Mark Harmon-my old man crush. Seriously, he is amazing, and his character reminds me of my grandfather. To his left is the director, Gibbs' old partner. She's kind of a pain in the butt and always gets in the way, but in the latest episodes there is a new director. To her left is Dr. Mallard, or "Ducky," who is famous for talking to dead bodies. Then Abby, the crazy forensic analyst whom I adore. Then there is Tony, the womanizer, and the actor sent my 11 yr old sister an autograph that said "Big Wet Kisses." Yes. Gross. Next is McGee, the nerd of the bunch, or "Probie." Then Ziva, my favorite: the Israeli immigrant and kick-ass woman.

I love this show. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment