Today's wonder is a very important person in my life: my big sister. Lisa is one of those people that has changed my life forever, and I could not be more blessed. She and I went out with Stephanie (a future wonder-to be blogged about later!) tonight to celebrate Steph's birthday. Afterwards Michael asked if we could get together, and we broke up. I was devastated. I actually cried, and I am the queen of no tears.
Lisa asked if I needed someone to keep me company, and at first I figured I would be okay, and I really didn't want to stress her due to the fact that she just had a breakup in her life as well. But, about 10 minutes later I realized I did not need to be alone. She rushed over, bringing "Beartholomew" and all. I could not be any luckier with my big: she loves me so much that she held me for over an hour tonight and just listened to me cry.
So here's a big thank you to the big. I would be lost without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment