Haha well what had started as a phenomenal day just kept getting better, and then the power went out. I woke up at home this morning, got up, had breakfast, and got along on my way. When I returned to Newport News I figured I would check my "Encouragement Folder:" a manila envelope that had my name on the front; all the CLs and SDs have them as a way of sending cute notes to each other. I hadn't checked mine in over a week, but figured that I wouldn't have any anyways: everyone has been far too busy. BUT!- there were 9 notes in there! It was so great. I felt so loved and appreciated. These notes of encouragement-that's my Little Wonder of the day. :)
We then went out to dinner as a staff, came back and had a little birthday celebration for Kevin, and the power went out. Like, all across campus. So after moving around a bit, there are several of us now crashing in my JR apartment because it seems to be the only building with a working AC. Let's hope they can fix the AC before students come tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment