Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 56: June 14, 2010

What a day! Oh my gosh I love our Crew Leaders so much. This job is crazy and stressful, but it's a great experience. But, today's Little Wonder is my water bottle. I know that may sound ridiculous, but I love water. It's so refreshing, and it always keeps me energized. (Not quite as much as my Dunkin Donuts coffee, but that's for another day!) For about 3 years now, I've had the same water bottle that's clear with a blue lid on top. Earlier this summer, my beloved water bottle broke (tragedy!) and I was left to plastic bottles...

Then, at the East Area program a few weeks ago, there were some raffle prizes, and one was this really pretty pink paisley water bottle. I admired it but I never win anything, so I figured my luck would be much the same. The guy who won it, though, was nice enough to share with the obnoxious girl that had been oogling over it. This bottle, conveniently enough, matches Sophia's bowl perfectly! So, here's a big thank you to my new water bottle, and the fact that it will have many long days and nights here in the near future. I'm so blessed to live in a place with kind enough people to share raffle prizes. :)

I am so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment