A night off. That's my wonder of the day: our night off.
We started the day bright and early for breakfast with all the CLs, then moved on quickly to work, work, and more work. At lunch the CLs became aware of the fact that after dinner, you were on your own. They have been working really hard over the last week and deserve a night for themselves, not to mention we are exhausted and could use a night as well! So, in true CL fashion, we wound up going to the movies all together. We took up an entire row! Get Him to the Greek may have been the craziest, most insane and indescribable movie I have ever seen. I don't even know what to say about it. I just really liked having a night where I wasn't confined to a building or thinking about work. It was a night just to have fun. So, thanks to all my CLs who made this adventure happen! I promise to never go crazy in Carley's car the way Jonah Hill did in the movie.
Also, I would like to send a special shout out to all of my lovely readers! I got a special message this morning from Stephanie, a fellow RA, who admitted that she reads it. It made my day in the office a thousand times better: I never thought anyone actually read it, but I was shocked to then find out that Beth (my boss) does, too! So, here's a big thanks to all of you who have remained loyal for 58 days.
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment