Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 54: June 12, 2010

What a day we had today. Last night with all of our Crew Leaders was phenomenal, and today was nothing short of it. We went to William & Mary for a ropes course, and needless to say there was lots of team bonding. (*Note- the picture today is of Emily and Kevin, two excellent CLs. During one activity they were challenged to walk across a low tightrope while blindfolded using other members of the team. Conveniently, the blindfolds matched their outfits!) I am so blessed that I have a job that allows me to work with such great people, and I get paid to do it! 

So, today's Little Wonder is my job, and the fact that I finally know what I want to do with the rest of my life! College is such a crazy and life-changing time for people, and I have really become inspired to make Higher Education Administration my future. The faculty members of CNU are incredible, and I hope to someday resemble them to future collegians. I'm not really sure what aspect of HEA/CSP I want to pursue, but I do know that I have found several interests within: Greek Life/Residence Life/Orientation/First-Year Initiatives/Study Abroad. I know that may seem like a lot, but I've had incredible experiences with all of them. Hopefully someday I'll narrow it down. So, today I am thanking God that I have such a great job that affords me the opportunity to explore future career plans. 

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment