We're getting closer to Orientation, and as the days pass everyone's stress level continues to rise. However, I am blessed to be surrounded by the greatest people.
I walked into the office this morning, and I suppose it was pretty easy to read "stress" written all over my face. I sat down at my desk, started responding to emails, and next thing I knew, Eddie walked up and placed a little world in front of me. All he said was "you look like you could use this." I'll tell you what, that stress ball got me through the day, until I was sitting next to Beth and he threw it at me as we were exchanging funny faces. Eddie is so great, and he and Beth are adorable, and I can't wait for the arrival of little Leroy!
So, here's a thank you to Eddie. Thanks for making my day, and for reading! Props for being able to keep me sane in all of this madness.
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment