Oh my... we've hit that last session of Setting Sail, and I cannot believe how great it has all gone. Seriously, our Orientation Team is at rock star status. I am so blessed to be part of such a great group, such a great family.
Speaking of family, today's Wonder actually involves a member of my family. Working all day and all night these past few weeks has meant that I rarely get to talk to my family, and I miss them terribly. I can't wait to see them on Sunday with all of the rest of our family! (4th of July is a big deal with them Hudnall's...) But, today, at about 3:15 this afternoon, I got a text message from one of the most important people in the entire world: my daddy. He simply said: "Have I told you lately how proud of you I am?" That's all it took, and this long day suddenly seemed worth it. It's the greatest feeling in the world to make my dad proud.
Daddy, I love you. I know you read this, and I know you love to be mentioned, but I hope you know how much I truly adore you. You're the best.
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment