It's finally here. I'm 25 minutes past midnight, but I literally have not stopped working since 6 a.m. I love my job. It's crazy to think that all of the hard work is finally paying off and the first-year students are having a blast!
At the end of the day's many activities, our Crew Leaders did their show, and it went off without a hitch! Seriously, greatest CL Show ever. But then, then the real fun began. The Night at the DSU program was awesome, it was so much fun to bust a move with all of our CLs. Also, this was the only point in the day where I really had interaction with the students, so I was enjoying myself.
So here is a great big sigh of relief that the day went well, and now I'm off to bed only to be up in a few hours!
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment