Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 46: June 4, 2010

Today was one of those days that will baffle me for awhile. After yesterday and a killer headache, I woke up this morning after a decent night's sleep, got ready, and was about to head out the door when I checked my pocket for my key. Instead of my key, I managed to pull a $20 bill out of my pocket. A $20 bill that had not previously been there. Then, as I walk across campus I noticed a construction worked on a platform that would not stop looking at me. Feeling very awkward, I looked away and walked faster towards my office. I then heard "Very Beautiful!" come from the other side of the green fence in a husky Hispanic accent. So, after a great find and awkward encounter, I walked into the office, and got to work. 

After a good, and long, day at work, Cadie, Michael, and I headed off to Williamsburg to hear a good friend play at Aroma's. Kevin is one of our Crew Leaders, and one of my favorite people in Newport News. He is an extremely talented musician, and it was quite entertaining to just hang out at the coffeehouse with friends and listen. He then dedicated a song to me, and I felt special. Hope Michael didn't mind too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment