Today is one of those epic days. There was lots of work and random spurts that made it quite enjoyable. Today also began the last week of work until our Crew Leaders get here. In 2 weeks, our Setting Sail madness will begin, and in one month I'm off to MIAMI! Oh my gosh I've been waiting for this trip for 6 months now.
But today's little wonder was none other than girl's night. Lisa, Cadie, and I escaped the real world for a little while to enjoy time just us girls. Growing up with no brothers, I took the girl time with my sisters for granted. I got to college, and as much as I love all of the guys I have met here, I really value girl's night. Lisa and Cadie are two of my best friends in the entire world, and I really enjoyed my movie night with them. Sex and the City 2 was a great movie, highly recommend it!
"We're like the Three Musketeers, but instead of swords, we have chapstick." -Lisa

No comments:
Post a Comment