So, today ended Session III. I'm in awe of the fact that it all is happening so fast! After the morning of work and a lunch break, some phone calls, and finishing up stuff for tomorrow, Beth conveniently kicked me out of the office and told me to go home and take a nap. At first the only thought running through my head was "oh my, does it look like I need a nap?" But, I wasn't complaining about getting an afternoon off. Today's Wonder: my afternoon off. So, what on earth to do with several hours of free time...?
It started off with a nap. I LOVE naps. Then there was leftover mac and cheese from home for dinner, and then it was movie night! I got to go see Toy Story 3 with Bryan, and it was absolutely adorable! I loved it.
So, here's a thanks to Beth for giving me the afternoon off, and to Bryan for keeping me company.
I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment