Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 18: May 7, 2010

Happy Friday! So, several days ago I received a phone call from a sorority sister asking how close my house was to an event planning firm that she's interning at for the summer. Conveniently, the two locations are withing a few miles, however I leave to go back to school for the summer on Sunday. Nonetheless, Stephanie was in town again today and stopped by my house for a little adventure around town! It started off at Rita's, which was wonderful, although I'm pretty sure the girl that worked there was convinced we were crazy, but it was good to just talk and be so removed from the CNU environment that we could just focus on us.

Then...then we went to the mall. In true poor college student fashion, we started off by looking, and did some more looking, and she bought a pair of shoes, I came home empty-handed. We did, however, manage to have fun in some classic stores. For example, our first adventure included smelling every scent at Yankee candle. :)

Then we moved on to the pet store. For those of you who don't know, I'm obsessed with dogs. My puppies, although they are mean to the rest of the world, are my prized possessions. If I wasn't so allergic to cats I would probably love them, too, but Stephanie enjoyed watching me try to devise a plan with this little one, whom I named "Bo," as to how I could sneak him home without my Daddy finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment