So, today was a lazy day because this weekend is going to be very, very hectic. However, this evening Michael, Lisa, Alex, Cadie, and I went to Wes' house to hang out with friends. At the end of the evening, Michael insisted on walking me back to my apartment. As we walked out the front door, we noticed lightning that was engulfing the sky. We had not made it more than a quarter of the way back before a torrential downpour began. Normally I would have been very frustrated, but I think Michael would agree with me that our little sprint back to my building was quite entertaining. We rushed to take our flip flops off, and ran through puddles and over three different types of pavement and two different patterns of bricks. Needless to say my feet were a little gross when I got back. But, it did remind me of all those summer afternoons at home when we would run after conditioning and wind up in a torrential downpour, much like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment