Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Day 30: May 19, 2010
DAY 30! I can't believe I've been doing this for a month. I feel so accomplished! But, today's little wonder is a purchase I made yesterday that I could not be more excited about. Brandon, a friend from school who graduated and is now moving, posted on Facebook that he was trying to sell some of his things for relatively cheap so that he had less junk to take back to Richmond. I, being a bargain shopper, was all about it. I frantically looked through the pictures trying to pick out what I wanted, if anything. Then I stumbled upon a simple picture of an old vinyl. However, this wasn't just any vinyl: this was a copy of the original soundtrack of Dirty Dancing, mint condition. I was ecstatic; I had found just what I wanted. For $5 I think I spoiled myself, I can't stop singing the songs. I can't wait to take it home and have it framed: this is one of those little things I will cherish forever. A collector's item from one of my favorite movies that I quote on a daily basis. So, we all know that "nobody puts baby in a corner." Let's get dancing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment