Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 28: May 17th, 2010

Today was a rainy, blah day. I wound up leaving work early because I wasn't feeling well, but I managed to keep my stomach together this evening and got to enjoy a movie with friends. At the AMC near school, Monday through Thursday all day movie tickets are only $5, so you know that poor college students are all about that! The movie of choice was a perfect chick-flick (my favorite). It was the story of long-lost love and finding love where you least expect it. The vista of Italy was so enticing and that is one of the trips on my bucket list! It was such a cute movie, and although it was slightly predictable, I enjoyed it all the same. I would definitely recommend this movie to all my girls out there. So my little wonder of the day? Rainy night movie adventures to see cute and predictable movies. These are the nights I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment