Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 24: May 13, 2010

Today was crazy. There's no other way to put it. I worked the graduation rehearsal and spent time in the office, after which I went to another rehearsal for another graduation ceremony. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. After all of this madness, I spent a long time at Schooner's again: first with my staff, then Nathan showed up, Michael and all his brothers, and a bunch of RAs. But today, today's little wonder is a website that lets me escape the madness of the real world, if only for a little while.

Sporcle is a great way to divert your energy. This website is full of brain teasers and mind games that are challenging and fun. A few favorites? The US Presidents, Badly Drawn Faces, and the 90s music. So here, have a go at it. You may try to stay on for like 10 minutes to challenge yourself, but it could become a habitual thing that takes up all of your free time.

http://www.sporcle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment