Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 34: May 23, 2010

Like many girls, pampering myself is a pleasurable experience. I love doing my hair, putting on makeup, giving myself facials, and painting my nails. Especially painting my nails: that is a true wonder. So, today's little wonder was my morning spent painting my nails while episodes of Gilmore Girls played in the background. Usually I am too busy to frequently paint my nails, but now that summer is in full swing, I have plenty of time to paint my nails. I have had so much free time lately that I have painted my nails 3 times in the last week, switching colors each time. But today's color was Honeymoon Red, my favorite. So, I would like to take a moment to thank this yucky weather for sticking me in my apartment all day and giving me nothing better to do. Here's to pampering myself before another busy week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment